Vegan TilGud Butter
|Weight||(when packed) Net 200gms|
|Storage & shelf life||No refrigeration required. Stays good at room temperature. Consume within 30 days.
|How do I eat?||If refrigerated, allow it to come to room temperature (in about 20 mins) to regain it's spreadable- consistency.
|Eaten along / as||Spread on a sourdough bread or our VEGAN Jowar Wheat Bread slice - creates a perfect snack for your coffee / tea|
- TilGud laddoos are commonly eaten and a festive sweet in Maharshtra and other parts of India.
- A single till laddu provides about 3% of the total daily calorie requirement of a 2,000-calorie adult diet.
- Sesame seeds are a high source of fatty acids, omega 3, promote serotonin production will make you feel good and keep chronic stress at bay.
- Sesame seeds contain phytosterols, which help lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- The local - most widely eaten TilGud laddoo, pushed us to incorporate the nutritious Sesame seeds and eat it in our daily diet!
- Sesame seeds - benefits your skin, bones, blood cells and immune system, and gud (jaggery) is a complex carbohydrate - which we have added in a very small quantity to this recipe.
- This should replace processed (ott) chemically made immunity boosters, it can be eaten just a spoonful or as a spread on our JOWAR WHEAT Load or sourdough.
- Recommended for the kids - a spoonful a day!
Fun Fact! :DTry our FREQUENTLY ordered Mocha Mousse for it!
Cravings of chocolate is high while you are PMS-ing. Opt for dark chocolate/ chocolate products, if you really need a fix. It may help you to cope with some of the other downsides of PMS.
Vegetarian Chocolatesother FAQs
All our products are Vegetarian, (DO NOT contain eggs).
Freshly MadeStorage Instructions
All our products are freshly made with Zero artificial preservatives. Please consume them within specified shelf life mentioned on the package :)
PERSONALIZE YOUR GIFTING
We create a personalized experience with your brand colours & customise the chocolate flavours. This creates a lasting impression when gifting our chocolates, with YOUR Brand Customisations