Vegan Thecha Butter
Vegan Thecha Butter
Made from scratch & quality ingredients listed as per use. NO artificial or hidden ingredients/preservatives!
24 hours - preorder basis only
|Weight||(when packed) Net 200gms|
|Storage & shelf life||Refrigerate immediately. Consume within 10 days.
|How do I eat?||It's more like a coarse spread and using a spoonful should be a spicy addition to your meal
|Eaten along / as||
It is a regular condiment with your everyday meal.
Goes best with our Zunka Bhakar Loaf (a Meal in itself) - grilled to perfection!
- It’s Maharashtra’s condiment for every meal!
- Using the mortal pestle way of making Thecha locks the moisture in the thecha.
- We at Bicycle Kitchen, use this stone grinding technique to create this recipe vs a in an electric blender! Although wellknown for it’s spicy personality, the green chillies are said to improve mood, maintains and improves digestive health, and boosts cardiovascular health! At the end it is not for the weak hearted
- Capsaicin in green chillies have strong anti-inflammatory properties that help fight disorders such as psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- The classic THECHA made with coriander leaves, Green Chillies, Garlic and spices added to vegan butter, will add a spicy, yet tasty twist to your meals!
Fun Fact! :DTry our FREQUENTLY ordered Mocha Mousse for it!
Cravings of chocolate is high while you are PMS-ing. Opt for dark chocolate/ chocolate products, if you really need a fix. It may help you to cope with some of the other downsides of PMS.
Vegetarian Chocolatesother FAQs
All our products are Vegetarian, (DO NOT contain eggs).
Freshly MadeStorage Instructions
All our products are freshly made with Zero artificial preservatives. Please consume them within specified shelf life mentioned on the package :)
PERSONALIZE YOUR GIFTING
We create a personalized experience with your brand colours & customise the chocolate flavours. This creates a lasting impression when gifting our chocolates, with YOUR Brand Customisations