Vegan Zunka Bhakar Bread
|Weight||(when packed) 430-450gms|
|Storage & shelf life||Refrigerate Immediately. Stays good for 3 days. Best eaten on the day of receipt|
|How do I eat?||Allow the bread to come on room temperature, slice (as usual bread loaf). Toast if you like.|
|Eaten along / as||Cheese slice, our VEGAN Thecha Butter - lightly toasted / grilled as a Meal by itself :)|
- It is a quintessential peasant fare meal served with a green chilli or thecha
- It’s popular alongside the western coast of INDIA, especially Maharashtra.
- JOWAR (bhakar) - that has complex carbohydrates, digests slowly, helps in keeping your blood sugar level stable, and, GRAM FLOUR (Zunka) - 100 gms provide approximately 22 grams of protein, other than providing calcium and other micronutrients
- This staple combination of flavours with nutrition excited us to create something for you to eat everyday - at a comfort of a LOAF!
- The fibre and high protein in this loaf makes it great for improving satiation and keeping hunger pangs at bay.
- Benefits of curry leaves, mustard seeds, onion and wheat add to the essence of this simple dish!
- Presenting to you the Artisanally made Zunka Bhakar Loaf -
- Slice the loaf, grill it well and combine it with our THECHA butter to add some Maharshtra’s spice
Fun Fact! :DTry our FREQUENTLY ordered Mocha Mousse for it!
Cravings of chocolate is high while you are PMS-ing. Opt for dark chocolate/ chocolate products, if you really need a fix. It may help you to cope with some of the other downsides of PMS.
Vegetarian Chocolatesother FAQs
All our products are Vegetarian, (DO NOT contain eggs).
Freshly MadeStorage Instructions
All our products are freshly made with Zero artificial preservatives. Please consume them within specified shelf life mentioned on the package :)
PERSONALIZE YOUR GIFTING
We create a personalized experience with your brand colours & customise the chocolate flavours. This creates a lasting impression when gifting our chocolates, with YOUR Brand Customisations