1. Butter - 165gm
2. Castor sugar (futher powdered ) - 300gms
3. Dark chocolate 55% - 225gms
4. Water - 120ml
5. Milk - 120ml
6. Flour (maida) - 270gms
7. Coco powder - 45gms
8. Chocolate chips - 250-300gms
9. Coffee powder - Itsp
- Hazelnut Spread - 200gms
- Chopped Toasted Hazelnuts
1. In a microwave safe bowl melt the butter fully.
2. You can even use a pan for this step, just gently
heat the butter in the pan till it comes to a boil.
3. Now add sugar and stir untill the sugar is
4. Now add water, milk and coffee powder.
5. Stir this mix well till the sugar is dissolved
completely while your mix is still hot.
6. Now add the chocolate and coco powder and
mix untill dissolved.
7. Mix well untill the mixture come together well
and let it cool.
8. Add the flour in small batches and fold lightly
untill no dry lumps remain.
9. Now add chocolate chips or chunks and mix .
10. Pour the batter in a prepared 8" square and
lined tin or ring and bake at 170 degrees for 35-40mins